Users applied centre, based on the Information-Analytical centre of positioning, navigation, and timing (IAC PNT) TSNIIMASH works within the bounds of Federal program "GLONASS", approved by the Russian Federation government regulation at 20.08.2001 №587 ( Subprogramm №1, point 12) and provides users with the infiormation on the following directions:
current status and planned changes in GLONASS and GPS systems;
quality estimation of the navigation satellites operation, based on the results of IAC monitoring in a real-time or a posteriori modes;
estimation of the radionavigation field (RNF) parameters and the services quality assigned by the systems (availability, accuracy);
high-precision ephemeris and time information (ETI), navigation satellites onboard ETI accuracy estimation, global differential corrections;
information about cross-systems matching parametres;
estimation of real and announced RNF characteristic compatibility and users navigation support;
information on Earth rotation parameters (ERP);
nearest and long-term perspective of SNS progress.
Besides the declared directions, users applied centre can provide forming and release of the information on the following directions:
- information on the tehnologies of the use of satellite navigation in distributed control systems, information-navigation systems;
- information for providing functioning of the different monitoring systems ( departmental, regional, local etc.);
- information about navigation technologies using functional supplement, including high-precision positioning in real-time and postprocessing modes;
- general information on space navigation systems, functional addons in their application range;
- information about users equipment and systems based on it;
- infrormation about descendent and planned events in satellite navigation sphere;
- information about existing interface control documents, standarts and legislative documents.
Users applied centres work is realized on the base of Information- analytical centre (IAC). It was created in 1995 to Russian Space Agency General directors order from 22.03.1995 №22 on the base of TSNIIMASH.
Information-analytical centre TSNIIMASH, is the subdivision of the main institute of the space branch, provides the support of the Russian Federal Space Agency in science-based formation of the development strategy and solving of the navigation and time support (NTS) practical problems, perspective NTS facilities, and also methodological and informational maintenance of high-precision NTS facilities and systems for the users interest.
Main activity directions
- Analyse of the development of the satellite navigation facilities and technologies of navigation and time support perspectives.
Design of the perspective technologies and methods of solution of the navigation and time support problems.
Experimental debugging of perspective methods, NTS technologies and satellite navigation, using the real GLONASS, GPS systems information.
Scientific and experimental explanation of the NTS facilities and GLONASS development.
IAC booklet (2.4 Mb, PDF)